8th to 12th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sending that... sending "I love you" to a guy I used to have a major crush on probably wouldn't be a good idea. He has a girlfriend as well, she might not be very happy. Argh - I'm just not very daring...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

You have your careers adviser in your phone book?

Yesterday I sent mine to a friend I met on myspace and met up with in the summer. It did quite the opposite and in the end we had a heart to heart, haha. Perhaps she was just scared I was stalking her with avengence.

I just sent "I love you" to my careers advisor :( Should be interesting chat tomorrow!

Hey! :)

Careers advice: don't do whatever stupid thing a DJ tells you to do ;)

I don't want to send a message saying I love you to my friend because unless he's actually listening to Scott's show today (he does sometimes) he'll probably never talk to me again, and that does bother me.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Yeah i do, sadly, she gives out everyone in 5th year at school her number, and in return, we have to give her our number so we can discuss, well, careers and stuff. All about appealing to the younger generation or something. A bit silly if you ask me!

You have your careers adviser in your phone book?

Yesterday I sent mine to a friend I met on myspace and met up with in the summer. It did quite the opposite and in the end we had a heart to heart, haha. Perhaps she was just scared I was stalking her with avengence.

The opposite?? :-?

UM is a nice place

Yeah i do, sadly, she gives out everyone in 5th year at school her number, and in return, we have to give her our number so we can discuss, well, careers and stuff. All about appealing to the younger generation or something. A bit silly if you ask me!

:o I think that's unprofessional and a bit weird - maybe you should mention it to the head teacher?

UM is a nice place

:o I think that's unprofessional and a bit weird - maybe you should mention it to the head teacher?

haha no! He knows, she has to get permission to phone you first obv! She doesnt just randomly call you up for a bit of a chinwag! Its so theres more support available or something...i dont quite know.

I love this song :)