Unofficial Mills

Gigs in 2007

Emma

I did, I had a really good night, I shouted Dougie and he looked my way and I was like a little girl screaming haha

In the pic when Danny is laying down I was really close as you can tell and dougie crept behind him and poured water over him hah

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like you had an amazing time Ema :) You got pretty close to the stage too! Did you get close enough to touch them? ;)

Was it a big or small venue?

No, I didnt but my friend did then the bouncers pushed us away :cry:

It was pretty huge yus I was 3/4 rows from the front so close I could smell Dougie..yum.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Lol, I know but yes seriously they have an album out this week. http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=629301

You know they were actually very very good at both the X Factor tour and last night but then I suppose 2 blokes from Glasgow playing to a Glasgow crowd are always gonna get a great reception. At the X Factor tour they got a better reception than Leona did. Well at the SECC anyway, don't know about elsewhere.

Are they playing in Glasgow places just now? lol, I wanna go|!!

glitzy.jpg