Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Christmas party

callum

Glad I wasn't hearing things... Although I did think maybe she said funked up :-? :shock:

It was supposed to be funked up... but I remember laughing my head off when I heard how it came out. Slight stern look from the producer at that point too.

For those who haven't seen the shocking costumes:

15.jpg

8.jpg

I wish I'd taken my camera (despite rules saying you couldn't - as I thought - every one had them). As soon as I arrived Moyles left from the door I was standing next to, as did Joce and Aled. Longman left as well, and I said a brief hello.

Sara Cox walked past with Lola, and I said hello to her (mainly because no one else seemed to recognise these people!) and so did a Sugababe.

Inside everyone was getting their pictures taken with Jo Whiley, the musicians, and little Lloyd! I didn't realise he was going and all of a sudden realised he was there when his mum came over to say hello. Bless him.

Scott said he'd liked to see a few of you online on Christmas Day so he's not lonely.