Unofficial Mills

Santa

hannahisgreat

Good point. I know a good song about an inflatable called Felicity.By Tim Minchin. A very funny guy. He was on Colin Murray's blackhole the other week.

I've also seen an inflatable snowglobe. About the size of me. That snows inside. I suggested that it's a good device for putting irrtating cousins in on Christmas Day.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

Speaking of inflatables, some arsing neighbour has a massive inflatable snow man in their garden. It's the size of the house and waves. Why would you want one of those in your garden?

Well at least your not my neighbour I was nearly getting one of these..walked past it in homebase and was like wowwwwww. (the pic below)

They have a winnie the pooh and Tigger inflatable around here and they're so tall.

post-96-14532785924_thumb.jpg

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Speaking of inflatables, some arsing neighbour has a massive inflatable snow man in their garden. It's the size of the house and waves. Why would you want one of those in your garden?

The people down the have both a snowman & a santa in there gardens. I'm surprised no-one has nicked them really. Wasn't chappers santa last year, steve strange just sounds a wee bit drunk

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I want a flashing ski set.

Er No, because I want one of them, wanna fight?

I was telling my mum about the whole feature last night and she laughed and thought it was an excellent idea.

And said Was it on the chris moyles show? I was like er no!

twitter.com/emgreatorex