Unofficial Mills

The Myspace Bunny Boiler

John

Do you remember the last show that Scott did before going on holiday? During the Floor Fillers he did a story of the model who hacked into her ex-lover's Myspace account and branded him a lying, cheating scumbag? Well there is an interesting story in today's News of the World on Page 39 involving the 2 involved

take control

OK so I hadn't heard of the Mills Stalker till I read this thread! Opened the first link and to say I got a surprise was an understatement!

So I am a bit naive I guess, in the services bit it says Services - CIM, what does CIM mean?

Do "folk" really get paid £800 a night? I am sooooo in the wrong job!!! Bet my pig's tail would have been bigger if I was doing that job!! lol ;)

glitzy.jpg

UrbanDictionary.com is your friend.... that's all I'm going to say on the matter, because it's really not something for this site!

Interestingly though, one of the definitions on there is "Completely Idiotic Moron" hmm.... but the others I think are what she is referring to.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'