Unofficial Mills

Eyes

I know some people who are quite specific about eye colour and will only date people with blue eyes or brown eyes etc.

Are you the same or doesn't eye colour matter?

I do prefer brown or green eyes, blue I'm a little more picky over - not a fan of pale blue eyes...

I like brown eyes, but I've also liked guys with green eyes. Not often guys with blue eyes, since they tend to be blonde, and I'm not so keen on blondes.

Personally I have blue eyes, but they're not the scary bright/light blue colour.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Haha, I like how the only responses so far are from girls and me :-p

Don't want to generalise (but I will!). It seems to me most men are more interested in other things than the eyes, eye colour has low priority. I've read about 100 if those "about me" quizzes people have filled in and they usually answer eye color with "any" or "not fussed" - still perhaps this is because they're all so NOT shallow that they are interested in the girl or boy's personality and mind...???

UM is a nice place

still perhaps this is because they're all so NOT shallow that they are interested in the girl or boy's personality and mind...???

Haha we can hope I guess.

Blue or green eyes plz, love them so much on a guy. Darker eyes seem to be a bit... I don't know, I want to say mysterious or something, but blue/green are just lovely definatly

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668