Unofficial Mills

Best song on the playlist

Kelly

Following on from Jono's worst song on the playlist thread, what's your favourite song on the playlist at the minute?

For me it's either The Feeling's Fill My Little World or Infernal's From Paris To Berlin. Both great tracks for so many different reasons.

Following on from Jono's worst song on the playlist thread, what's your favourite song on the playlist at the minute?

For me it's either The Feeling's Fill My Little World or Infernal's From Paris To Berlin. Both great tracks for so many different reasons.

I totally agree with you!

LASOOOO OH YER!

Im also likeing Suzie-Boy Kill Boy

&

All I have-Snow Patrol

twitter.com/emgreatorex

That one by Panic At The Disco I like a lot. Also Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy. And Nature's Law by Embrace.

From Paris To Berlin rocks my world. I love that song. I crank up the volume on my computer and dance crazily. Good times.

What happened to that one they used to play, Watchin by The Freemasons! Yes! Loved it.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

I would agree - perhaps not my kind of music is Infernal, but it's lively, and that's what I want in the Summer.

• 1 month later...