Unofficial Mills

Your essential accessories

Jono

Yeah I kinda wanted to get to 6 foot (I'm the same height as you) but I don't think I will now, so hopefully I've stopped growing haha, I look like such a lank when I'm with my girl mates. What kinda shoes do you wear? I'm lucky, most shops go up to an 8 in girls shoes though I'd be fine if they didn't anyway because 99% of the time I wear converse or vans.

I normally stick with my trainers. Most of my shoes are men's, but I've been very lucky and managed to find some women's size 8 boots and sandles, that are quite big-fitting. I don't wear them that much though as I have no balance and am rubbish at walking in heels!

Neil - who rammed your gate? So to speak...

the gate was like that when we bought the flat :(, the only problem being is that there isnt enough room to manouevre the Megane up the drive to close the gate behind it so we have to just leave the gates open :( The previous owner had a Small Pug so it was probably him that put the gates up in the first place as they would have been able to close behind him.

DSCF1060.jpg

Sweeties, mp3 player, cute lil card from my best friend, phone, shot glass (I'm a student! :P), Green Wing DVD (to represent all my DVDs!), lovely warm mittens and a candle. Oooh, and my fluffy cushion! :D

(My camera would've been in the picture too, but obviously it was taking the pic!)