Unofficial Mills

Your essential accessories

Jono

Mars Duo? Ema likes two at a time :shock:

Do you know what,I knew someone would say something about that..

Thats the only chocolate bar I could find downstairs :cry: But it will be gone by tonight..

OMG i forgot my straigteners in that pic!Ill do another one,I feel arty tonight.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I was gonna comment on your shoes in the other thread. I couldn't pull them off but they're cuuuuute.

I don't know where the digital camera is at the minute but for me it's be - Converse, Zen (No iPod =( ), plugs, other general black emo things, eyeliner, phone, house key (it's on a cool key ring haha), chocolate etc

EDIT - Wet To Straight hair straighteners

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

pockets.jpg

The contents of my pockets (on the naff Uni carpet - couldn't find any other clear surface...): my phone (note cracks in cover), the cash from my pocket, cinema ticket from earlier, Young Person's Railcard (in green Southern folder), my 2 Uni cards, provisional licence (ID for clubs) and debit card (important bits painted over :-p), a bus ticket, my 1 Gig USB which has all my Uni work on it, and my Sony mp3 player.

Oh and forgot my keys: keys.jpg

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm around 5 foot 9/10. I've been told I've stopped growing but I wouldn't bet on it!

Yeah I kinda wanted to get to 6 foot (I'm the same height as you) but I don't think I will now, so hopefully I've stopped growing haha, I look like such a lank when I'm with my girl mates. What kinda shoes do you wear? I'm lucky, most shops go up to an 8 in girls shoes though I'd be fine if they didn't anyway because 99% of the time I wear converse or vans.

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668