Unofficial Mills

Russell Brand moves to Radio 2

Jono

Brand is brilliant... love him... but you either get him or you don't. Most of those that hate him haven't seen him do Stand Up, and I forgive them for that.. once you see Russ do Stand Up, you'll realise what he's all about.

I hear that Russell Howard will be taking over from him at 6Music. Russell Howards someone I've been touting around for years as being the next big thing, he's incredibly funny and wonderful.. he did bits on The Milk Run on R1 and hosts Out To Lunch, the very funny comedy show on Radio 2...

here's hoping

I went through a Radio 2 phase a few years ago (yes it was a momentary lapse brought on by the relentless garage and hip hop they used to play on Radio 1) but these days it just seems to cater for the over 50s and i don't think Russel will appeal to that audience. I personally love the guy. I find his humour refreshing. Some of my friends met him at a recording of his MTV show the other day and apparently he's really pleasant and polite in real life.

melsig3sm.gif

I hear that Russell Howard will be taking over from him at 6Music. Russell Howards someone I've been touting around for years as being the next big thing, he's incredibly funny and wonderful.. he did bits on The Milk Run on R1 and hosts Out To Lunch, the very funny comedy show on Radio 2...

here's hoping

Be interesting to see what he's like this Sunday on 6Music