Unofficial Mills

Girls are unfunny!

MVP

That's not true. Well okay, some girls really are unfunny. But so are some boys. Barney generally always makes me laugh, because she shares the same crap immature humour I have. She's a bit dim though... :P But still, I think it goes again your point.

this is where i watch carefully to Jonos replies...

not all girls are unfunny. i think there is a difference in humour of the sexes. i mean on the way back from norwich today, i made 3 amazing jokes :P the whole family laughed. but sometimes i make jokes and there is just silence... i have my days :P

but it depends, too sterieotypical to say all. everyone has a dif sense of humour

Yeah,I cant tell any Jokes or anything..except for that door and jar one.

But I did say something rather funny in the car the other day on this Radio2 quiz they were doing they asked "which nelson is a statue in trafalgar square or something" and I said Nelson Mandela out loud and my parents both laughed at me.:oops:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

That's not true. Well okay, some girls really are unfunny. But so are some boys. Barney generally always makes me laugh, because she shares the same crap immature humour I have. She's a bit dim though... :P But still, I think it goes again your point.

woooo :) yes. but i suppose making jono laugh isnt an acheivement...

and me dim? nooo. i didnt go to a party the other night and forget the present...:oops: and its *against :P

I have to say that I've never met a girl who could tell a joke properly. I'll admit that there are some very funny female comedians out there but I fear that they are in the minority.

It's just a fact of life, girls aren't funny....nor can they whistle.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I have to say that I've never met a girl who could tell a joke properly. I'll admit that there are some very funny female comedians out there but I fear that they are in the minority.

It's just a fact of life, girls aren't funny....nor can they whistle.

oi! i can whistle! asof recently... :P and i can tell a joke, just cant remember any atm ;)

and plus, girls have more important things to do than sit around all day thinking up jokes and learning about cars ;)

(shopping :P)

people only laugh at what i say because i come out with some very dumb comments and dont realise untill afterwards

lol, thats exactly like me!

i think the last thing like that i said was something along the lines of

"yes, Emma is as blunt as a...a...knife" (wanting to say she is v blunt... i thought that was the phrase... but realised afterwards that i was being blonde!)