Unofficial Mills

Saw 3

John

I've not even seen the first two. I love gorey films, I'll probably get all three when they come out as a boxed set. One of my mates went to see the Grudge 2 the other night, he said it was the scariest thing ever. I gave up going to see horror films at the cinema after I saw White Noise...

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

i saw Saw One with friends a while ago. i normally hate scary movies etc etc, and everyone thought id be a bit :-S with the film. turned out i was the only one that was watching it properly and i was perfectly fine with it. not really that great.

if someone was watching Saw 2 or 3 and got them out of the video shop or sth, id sit and watch, but im not bothered.

i want to see final destination three, but i love rollercoasters, so i dont want to see it as well... i remember getting on a plane after FD2, and whereas ive never had problems with planes before, i was nervous and kept muttering to mum "i shouldnt have seen FD2...i shouldnt have seen FD2..." :)

I love the twists in the Saw films. They are very inteligently made. Hopefully i'll get to see it in the next few days

I'm a gonna see it tomorrow... psyched about it as the other 2 were AWESOME. I wonder what cool and unusual death devices will feature this time out.

I will probably laugh all the way through again like the other 2 coz I'm a sick and twisted individual at times :D

i saw Saw One with friends a while ago. i normally hate scary movies etc etc, and everyone thought id be a bit :-S with the film. turned out i was the only one that was watching it properly and i was perfectly fine with it. not really that great.

That was Saw 2 Barney. I love scary movies, Final Destination 3 was amazing (haven't seen the other 2) Saw 1 was great and can't wait to see the third.

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

That was Saw 2 Barney. I love scary movies, Final Destination 3 was amazing (haven't seen the other 2) Saw 1 was great and can't wait to see the third.

lol *shrugs* same difference. :P

ah my eyes and i actually had about 9 hours sleep :P (Surfaced about 10am old time)... i dont want to do any homework :(