Unofficial Mills

Celebrity Spottings

Jono

We've got Aled (NB not Haydn from R1) Jones's (ie "Walking in the Air") autograph having met him while recording Songs of Praise at Blenheim Palace a couple of years ago. We just went for a day out and ended up getting dragged into the recording as they were short of people in the front row. Only agreed cause the girls who work on the show were dressed in skimpy top & skirts and their mic packs were dragging down the waistbands for a flash of g-string (lush)! Also dead fit soprano Katherine Jenkins was performing (she would soooo get it!). Anyway, very nice shot of us opening a hymn was broadcast plus a few long shots too so anyone who has met me has by default met a celebrity!

*: <mailto:[email protected]>

È: +44 (0) 7770 756408

.......At the DVD signing in HMV Oxford street. It was amazing. Melanie belted out a few songs before signing hundreds of DVDs for the crowds that turned up. Didn't see Laura anywhere but the highlight of the day was me getting to meet Melanie. She was so sweet and is really tiny in actual life. Even though there were like hundreds and hundreds of people there all wanting her attention she made time for each and every one of us.

DSC00007.jpg

melsig3sm.gif

What happened to Laura?? Yeah Melanie was really keen to chat to everyone. You could tell the security people weren't quite as enthusiastic and were trying to rush people through, but Melanie was a true professional and willingly stopped for photographs with every single person who wanted one. Her actual manager, Nancy, took the pictures.

melsig3sm.gif

You could tell the security people weren't quite as enthusiastic and were trying to rush people through, but Melanie was a true professional

That sounds familiar.

I remember one HMV siging I went to once, the store was due to close and the security were stopping people having pictures took and trying to get rid of people from the end of the queue but the artist himself got up and told the security to quit it.