Unofficial Mills

Sky One poaches rights to Lost

Jono

If I actually watched Lost and cared, I'd say this was really unfair. Sky are once again unfairly using their power and depriving those of us who rely on terrestrial/Freeview of popular programs.

However I don't really care if Lost is on 4 or not. They'll probably replace it with more reality TV crap though which is never good.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

If I actually watched Lost and cared, I'd say this was really unfair. Sky are once again unfairly using their power and depriving those of us who rely on terrestrial/Freeview of popular programs.

However I don't really care if Lost is on 4 or not. They'll probably replace it with more reality TV crap though which is never good.

Sky paid £20 million pounds for it according to the bbc. I don't think channel 4 would pay anywhere near that for a programme which only got a average of 2 million viewers. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6067852.stm

I will still get the same way i always have :* Then wait till till the dvd comes out in the states to buy it instead of buying the rip off british version

There replacing it with "smash hit" series ugly betty whatever that is

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Episodes will also be available for download on Sky Broadband, which is available via other broadband services. Sky says specific details of the on-demand service have not been finalised.

The November start date doesn't give Sky much time to promote the show, with November and December monthly schedules already printed.

If you really must watch season 3 then you can watch it here for free it just streams to your computer. It works in firefox. Not to sure about IE. Please feel free to delete this post as am only passing the link on as watching it on tv, dvd doesn't really compare to a ripped copy on the website.

http://www.allfg.org/

Much easier to just download it though probably. Remember home taping is killing music :)

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!