Unofficial Mills

How Gay Are You?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my lower limit for a relationship would be 25, I have no idea what my upper limit is as I haven't been out with a girl who's older than me since I was 19.

I will say that I'm over 25 but that's it. Oh and I have pots and pots of money, look like Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom and David Tennant rolled into one and my nickname at college was lunchbox (it really was actually)

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Oh and I have pots and pots of money, look like Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom and David Tennant rolled into one and my nickname at college was lunchbox (it really was actually)

Ohh yeah...? ;)

[/shallow] - happy and single :-p

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

lol only telling the truth, over 60% and you're looking at daddy in the shower:-p

please...my dad is a complete arse...the only reason i would be in the bathroom with him is to drown him...

[i would like to state that i would not, and have no intention of drowning my father....yet :P]

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

so I'm not included... apparently;-)

Well I said relationship and Poland is a bit far for that...

I am obviously flexible though, if I met someone who was under 25 who was smart and intelligent and acted like someone closer to 25 or over I'd reconsider, not a definate yes but a reconsideration...

But that's for a relationship

Only said my limit for a relationship is 25 not that I'm looking for one...I could never go out with a girl I met on the internet, unless her name was Abi Titmus.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of girls on the internet who'll tell you their name is Abi Titmus :-p try searching MySpace for a start...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

OK then who IS Abi Titmus, but i'm prepared to be flexible on that too...

Or that Michelle bird from BB5 who kept calling everyone chicken, she's just landed a job presenting the Adult Chanel. She'd do, not for her brains obviously.