Unofficial Mills

Colin and Edith

Guest Spike

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No his domain name is bought. It's just the site where he is hosting it is a tripod site. You can buy a domain name for very cheap around 2 quid i think. But it's the hosting that costs. thats why i like www.atgig.com

No am afraid that is the incorrect answer, colinandedithonline.tk was completly free!

You are the weakest link... Goodbye! lol

Screw you! :badgrin:

Just remember what i said about atgig.com, because those tripod sites are annoying.

on the grid.

Guest Spike

Personally who ever owns colinandedith.tk should be strung up on a large Oak tree and hit many times over the noggin with some smelly fish then showered with some cheesy pasta sauce.

I gotta calm down, fist in mouth..

I gotta calm down, fist in mouth...

I gotta calm down, fist in mouth....

I gotta calm down, fist in mouth.....

I gotta calm down, fist in mouth......

I gotta calm down, fist in mouth........

Was a class record, a true classic that has stood the test of time. Been around since the mid 90's, and play it even now there is still a buzz off it. Makes a change from the usual! I compliment them on that good work! Made my day :P

on the grid.

i can see what you mean. But try out gatecrasher. That is a proper place. Im glad you know the difference between cheese (DJ Sammy, Flip & Fill, Scooter...), and proper (Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Burren) and so fourth.

Chavs cant tell the difference between the stuff.

on the grid.

Guest Spike

The first and only Colin and Edith Fan site is well under way and will be hitting your screens very soon. Sadly the moderator of this board thinks its wise to get rid of the domain name from my previous now deleted message as it obvious its presence is somewhat of a problem.

Scroll up if you can be bothered and you'll find the link, if not hold on tight. Site coming soon! Very Soon.

Hopefully ASAP! I'm adding content at the moment. Listing their radio show features to be precise, lol! Its such a boring task!

I've added stories from papers, pics.. etc and bio.

So any other ideas?

i bet it is! :badgrin:

(sorry, am mark and lard fan, i wish you luck, but god would strike me down if i come along!). :(

Still missing mark and lard

Guest Spike

Mark and Lard were fantastic.

I give credit where credits due! But it was Radio 1 bosses who stuck Colin and Edith where they are now.

To be honest, it could be worse.

It could be Monday - Friday 1pm -4pm with JK n Joke!