Unofficial Mills

Colin and Edith

Guest Spike

Guest Spike

Hey Folks...

I'm building a Colin and Edith Fan Site at the moment. Its built along the same lines as this one and chrismoyles.net. I sincerely hope you'll all wanna check it out.

Thanks..

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spike

Hopefully ASAP! I'm adding content at the moment. Listing their radio show features to be precise, lol! Its such a boring task!

I've added stories from papers, pics.. etc and bio.

So any other ideas?

I dont know what to think, oh dear... Well here's hoping you get on well with it. Im kinda dodgy on this because i was a big fan of Mark & Lard, but i guess time moves on. Haven't got much C&E, actually all I have got is a recording from the afternoon John peel died, and when Carmen Electra came in (if I can find that...).

on the grid.

Guest Spike

Well your very kind Downcount... Thanks in advance.

I'd post you guys the address but I'm a bit weary as its only in the early stages and it isnt professional enough as of yet to be viewed by the public in my opinion!

What you think?

Guest Spike

Alrite your all so kind...

Sadly its a Tripodder (I Know but who knows it might take off and I'll move it to something else) and secondly its a .tk - (well i might get a .co.uk or .net if needed)

Thirdly lol.... the address I wanted (the most obvious) has been taken by some idiot so I'm left with....

www.colinandedithonline.tk

I guess it's hard for me to accept Colin & Edith on air even now, after many years of listening to Mark & Lard. But it was said that Mark Radcliffe and Lard choose them to go in their place. So I guess if that was true, i have to repect their decision.

But i reckon Mark & Lard should get back on radio 1, on John Peels old slot. Because they have a derranged taste in music, John would like them there, and it would be like the early 90's when they were on the graveyard shift.

on the grid.

Guest Spike
No his domain name is bought. It's just the site where he is hosting it is a tripod site. You can buy a domain name for very cheap around 2 quid i think. But it's the hosting that costs. thats why i like www.atgig.com

No am afraid that is the incorrect answer, colinandedithonline.tk was completly free!

You are the weakest link... Goodbye! lol