• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

International listeners!

Get the barbie on and I'll invite my wife Sheila too. Welcome!

Beaut! Sounds bonzer. I’ll crack a few tinnies of Fosters. We don’t actually talk like that – although it is law to play the tuba and wobble your chin like Harold from Neighbours.

Hi.

I'm from Herning, Denmark. I love scott mills, he is so funny.. and very cute too.

I listen everyday and cant get enough.

I dated an english guy and heard scott when visiting England. He dumped me but i'm still a fan of scott and always will be :-)

josefine- denmark.

Jamen så velkommen til dig :)

My aunt lives in Herning by the way.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm 17 and from Perth, Western Australia! I got listening via UM clips on Youtube, and have been hooked ever since. Incidentally, I love everything British...everything...though I've never been there.

Cheers all,

Tim

That's great stuff. Welcome along Tim. Shame the time zones must make it difficult to catch an actual show.

It's very interesting to see how many people listen to Radio 1 around the world, so many different countries, time zones, continents. If I was a R1 DJ, I think I would freak out that I was being listened to worldwide.

It's very interesting to see how many people listen to Radio 1 around the world, so many different countries, time zones, continents.

I know, I have friends in the USA who listen too. The wonders of technology! I'm glad though, I am hoping to emigrate in a couple of years so at least I will be able to keep tabs on Scott's tan, cleaner etc!:hahaha:

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

Hellloooo and welcome new members.

I was originally from Spain, but now I'm from Leeds. We need some South Americans now - think this is the only continent we don't have covered yet.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.