Ema

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mock people from sarf Lundon :-p

haha,well at least I aint going up North and have to put on the "eee" accent!

Im only going to Lincoln to my Godparents(the ones I stay with alot)sons wedding..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

The topic is called Au revoir. Very few people down south actually speak French. Many struggle with English, and just speak Chav. Just to let you know...

So you go over there and you can just speak lyk dis and they'll understand fo' sho'?

I have a tad bit of a hangover and really tired(didnt get back to the hotel till about 3am-where we were met with a drunk guy trying to kick his hotel door down and swearing over the odds).why didnt anyone tell me that Champagne tastes really nice? and with wine its minging?Its my godparents fault for stocking me up on Champage glasses and were like "dont tell your mum"

But I had a good time! met loads of lovely new people,the Bride Looked Lovely(and I didnt cry)and the after party celebrations tunes were crazy(imagine 40 or so 60 year olds and then a group of teenagers on a dance floor wheeyy!) the only decent tune that came out of the whole night was Infernal.

Oh and the Hairdresser at the bley Hairdressers yesterday has cut my hair too short for my Liking :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex