Unofficial Mills

Au reviour! xx

Ema

So then Tommorow im off to France and Belgium with School to visit the War Graves and Eat alot of Chocolate!

12 hours in a Coach,8 hours to Dover,2 hours on Ferry and 4 hours in France and if you see about 100 students mobbing the Motorway Stations looking for the Latest Edition of Heat ill be one of them and Im sorry in advance if you have to queue for the Loo's for a long time!

Ill be away till Saturday so Im sure you wont miss me,be good and dont leave me loads of threads to scroll through cos I hate it when the green button doesnt disapeer.

Im really excited :D:D *squeeee*

Emaaa xx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a good time!!! I'm sure you won't miss us at all, cos you'll be having such a great time :)

Sounds like a long time on a coach. Don't eat too much chocolate or sweets on the coach, cos it'll make you feel sick.

Of course we'll all miss you :)

Enjoy! xx

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Remember to say "je voudrais..." then whatever you want in a French accent ;) always works!

Yeah I will,I survived 10 Days with a French exchange family in February(if some of you remember)non of them spoke english(or even spoke to me,I spent more time in my room than actually going out with them,I was really bored and spent all my credit ringing my mates at home and repacked my case about 11 times!) My Exchange didnt even talk to me :|,it was hard work getting her to talk but good fun skiing off of a mountain.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

does ema stop in this country for at least 3 weeks?

ema.gif

have a good time and tell them they have a sh*t football team that can't beat korea!!!

I will! Ill also be watching the England game tommorow with all the people going with one small tv in a youth hostel will be a good atmosphere.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Seriously, there are some scary French people out there. They have terrible fashion sense too. They all buy their clothes in the supermarket, and they're terrible. And some French teenage boys are perverts, so watch out and keep safe :) oh and most of them are ugly.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Seriously, there are some scary French people out there. They have terrible fashion sense too. They all buy their clothes in the supermarket, and they're terrible. And some French teenage boys are perverts, so watch out and keep safe :) oh and most of them are ugly.

I know,hence why I stay to Jeans out there no skirts whatsoever!

Loads of them are French chavs too...

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I didnt realise I was so popular!

Just came on msn and I get 3 msn convo's popping up going "will you sit next to me tommorow on the coach"

I feel really bad :| cos ive already arranged to sit next to someone.

anyway msn anyone?aslong as you can put up with my giddyness!

twitter.com/emgreatorex