Unofficial Mills

Reaching New Levels

Geezer7348

Just in case anyone has forgotten already:

"The most users online was 2,145 on 24 November 2006, 17:46."

I feel quite proud to be part of that! :-) I'm a 'geek' now aren't I?! :oops: :-?

Well after all didn't that famed fictional character jesus (off of the bible)say that the "geek shall inherit the earth"

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Are you saying that we wouldn't exist without this site? I think I would, don't know about you. But not as a group, which is what he meant, I am guessing. I would, however, question how tragic this eventuality would actually be in the great scheme of things! It doesn't do to have too high an opinion of oneself, as group or individual.

That said, this is a great little forum, no arguing with that. Kudos to Jono and all involved.

Are you saying that we wouldn't exist without this site? I think I would, don't know about you. But not as a group, which is what he meant, I am guessing.

That's what I mean. No ego meant to be involved. However we all ended up on this site, if it wasn't around we would never be typing these messages to each other or know of each other.

That's what I mean. No ego meant to be involved. However we all ended up on this site, if it wasn't around we would never be typing these messages to each other or know of each other.

Exactly, or we might of not even be able to "communicate" with Scott like this.

twitter.com/emgreatorex