Unofficial Mills

Did anyone hear Matt Fincham on the radio yesterday?

ListentoMe

Ok, thank you for your polite comment Tom. Its just a little promotion to my newly created blog, I didn't mean to cause offence to anyone. However, politely out of interest does it actually state on this forum that I'm unable to add a promotional link to the bottom of a post? If it does I will kindly adhear :)

Greg James is off to Africa for Comic Relief. Read it here, r1newspost.wordpress.com.

Ok, thank you for your polite comment Tom. Its just a little promotion to my newly created blog, I didn't mean to cause offence to anyone. However, politely out of interest does it actually state on this forum that I'm unable to add a promotional link to the bottom of a post? If it does I will kindly adhear :)

You have a signature for that very reason!

Did grimmy have a different producer before mat or just the girl who produces, I've forgttten her name? Ive only ever listend to grimmy when he's been covering for scott or greg but i quite enjoy his style.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

Did grimmy have a different producer before mat or just the girl who produces, I've forgttten her name? Ive only ever listend to grimmy when he's been covering for scott or greg but i quite enjoy his style.

Matt replaced Producer Jim

james_ryder.png