Favorite Ride?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Ride?

• Rita: Queen of Speed
    • Air
    • Nemesis
    • Th13teen
    • Oblivion

Mine has to be Rita I think, it's much fun to be thrown back into your seat and not being able to breathe since your going that fast!

Last time I went to Alton Towers Oblivion got stuck at the top and people were hanging off the edge for 15 minutes before the girl got to the top and released the brakes that has got stuck.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

An amazing ride, definately not one to go on if you have any hang ups of being restrained lol

Think that pretty much sums up most rides at Alton Towers? The best ones anyways, mostly involve being restrained... (thinks back to the candy floss girl discussed earlier in the thread, no hangups being restrained for that :P )

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I feel properly left out, having never gone to Alton Towers. I went to Drayton Manor with school though, for a 'maths' trip. I basically meant that we had to go up Apocalspe and work out how many seconds it took for it to drop. And the sixth formers wrote all the answers for us anyway. It was a fun day :D

The sheep is not a creature of the air.