Unofficial Mills

User Names

Viv

One of my old high school mates started calling me Behelzebub in about Year 8. Then when I first got MSN Messenger I started using it as a nickname because it sounded more original than Hel or Melon. So now you know. :biggrin:

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

some of my friends managed to evolve my last name into Barno, and so it has stuck. for about a year or so now! hmm... but it evolved even more into Barney, and thats why im called that more than Barno. its very strange if my friends call me Lauren now, i think ive done something wrong! cos it sounds so serious. its like if you have a name like rebecca and are using known as becky, and your mum uses rebecca if you've done something wrong....

[/essay]. i still refuse to call myself Barno/Barney tho! lol

Thankfully no one actually calls me funkyseaweed in real life... just online. I have to explain it a lot though.

To avoid having to write out the whole stupid story, I'll paste it below from my website. But the gist is, it's difficult to have an original name on the internet. I've started using my real name more, but it's good to have a user name which is almost never taken.

"I have had the name funkyseaweed since I was 12. It all started at a summer camp, where we played the Shark game. It was basically a kind of tag game. If you were caught, you had to sing the Funky Seaweed song, and do the dance. Anyway, I was looking for something random to use to register a Hotmail account, and remembered the funky seaweed song. So there we have it. Slightly irrelevant now, 5 years later, but I still need an online name..."

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'