Unofficial Mills

13th December To 17th December 2010

Tyler1994

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else but the game they played before the news - the phone up the shopping channel game was brilliant i thought! One of the best they have done in ages. If you havent heard it listen again or whatever its about 5.30 on monday evening.

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

I've had a rrrrrrrubbish day at work and Scott replaying his XFactor roughing has cheered me up soooooo much, and had me in stitches all the way home :) I've gotta agree with Beccy one of the best bits was "Where's Steff gone?" while she was standing behind him lol!!

Plus the Secret Santa calling is absolutely hillarious!!! Don't think i've laughed this much in ages......i'm loving it!!

OMG!! Edith is actual AMEZZIN' :) Brilliant!!

It's been such a fun week on the Scott Mills show, especially loving the wrapping up of Chris and sending him to Fern. Her face on the video is a picture lol! I love Chris, he's very funny, i think they should ask him to be a regular.......he could be the new Chappers lol!

Also loved the Beccy Xmas Clssifieds.........genuis :)

Bless Scott for worrying about the photo, and signed pics after Radio 1 Xmas party and now that his tickets for Lady GaGa are warning him about the heights!!