Unofficial Mills

UM Fit Club!!

Viv

I am planning on getting fitter main thing for me is getting routine going, then not missing days. If i miss couple of days harder to get back into it lol

My rough plan hoping to start monday early morning cycle followed by some weights prob repeat when get home from work. Am somewhat time restricted in the morning so may end up having to get up earlier but see how it goes:)

If Scott gets involved maybe 1 year could do miles with fans by relay from one end to other or more likely coast to coast. People prob still do Blackpool to Scarborough, imagine could do other places.

Great idea!! If that really happens, even I'd try to take part in it... He could start in September 2012, because then I'll have finished school :D

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

When I get a better bike, I am definitely going to do some road cycling, although at the moment, I have a terrible bike :(

My plan with my bike is once get bit fitter go further, if do well enough may even cycle to work. Very long distance goal would be time to come home by time got there if tried now :D