Unofficial Mills

Where am I?

Dan the Hedgehog

Where am I? anyone listen to it in the mornings?

It is a good feature but don't think is really done as well as it could be.

Have texted/messaged asking if they can put the clues like they do with Rob's quiz then I get them as texts. Most days only hear first clue or 2 and last couple as lose signal on mobile.

Need a bit more variety rather than just places every day, so many other things they can do with it. Main point people like it is because of Westwood, doubt it would have taken off if had been soimeone else!!

Who is the producer who coaches him on what to say??

• 4 weeks later...

I think it will be CT. Where Am I was good, but I've listened to most of them over the last few weeks and it's too repetitive. Playing the same 'I'm in Norwich', 'I like sausages' are funny the first couple of times but boring every single day. Also the clues are always the same, population, then how far it is from somewhere etc. then where the local football team is. Apart from that it was a good feature, hope it comes back sometime. Also it would have been better if we heard more of the wrong answers.

So where am I is being rested after the teams holiday and old feature has been polished for a return. Any guesses on the old feature?

Good move to be honest. As much as I like the feature, it became tired and repetitive fairly quickly. And I hate the fact that on Tuesday's it often overruns and pushes the end of the Monday Night Pub Quiz past the 8am news and causes the team to rush through it all.

And even as a fan, there's only so much Westwood I can take in any one day.

there's a sort of poll on the Chris Moyles show Facebook page;

"Here's two statements. Like the one you agree with! SAVE Where am I? It shouldn't go on a break!" has 9450 likes

and

"Here's two statements. Like the one you agree with! GET RID of Where am I? It's had it's day and should go on a break!" has 2764 likes

(numbers of likes correct at time of posting)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...