Unofficial Mills

Vernon Kay in for Scott Mills

abertom

I can't remember to be honest, just remember that Scott was on breakfast when the bombings happened.

Yeah, Scott did Breakfast and then Drive because Vernon couldn't make it in. I remember Scott saying he'd 'slept on the futon upstairs' and reassuring people that Vernon was OK. Bizarre day

take control

Yeah, Scott did Breakfast and then Drive because Vernon couldn't make it in. I remember Scott saying he'd 'slept on the futon upstairs' and reassuring people that Vernon was OK. Bizarre day

Don't remember that. Would be interesting to listen back to.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Agree with Mr Roy and Ms Viv here, not really that regular a listener anyways, but this is one week I definitely won't be listening. Spotify here I come as tinpot local round here is shocking, the commercial ones are tripe that have the same music at the same time for all the different stations, and the BBC Local stations are mainly aimed at over 50s.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

A big well done for me to Radio 1 on this one. Putting Greg on messes up the schedule too much, Dev isn't ready for this slot yet, Coxy is off so for me Vernon is by far the best possible option. I look forward to him bringing his unique humour and personality to my drive home!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Annalie is back... ;)

Vernon will be okay, I've never heard him, but it will be a good occasion to form an opinion...

Hahaa. I am...

I don't know why but Vernon is one of them DJs that I always end up listening to even if it's unintentional*!

*I can't spell.. *sigh* ):