Unofficial Mills

The Lord is in Hell!

Scott Mills

Hi geeks,

It's the Lord here. How are you? I am looking forward to meeting some of you lot at the annual 'geek world' meet up some time this year!

Just a quick request on behalf of my Sport Relief appeal.

Will you please text 'Scott' to 70011? You know I don't like sport and this week really is hell. Your contributions really will boost morale this week!

Remember texts cost £1 and to ask the bill payer before texting... etc!

Love you,

Scott x

I have texted 3 times so far, and have given on-line.

Will see if I can make some sacrifices (i.e. less lattes/cappuccinos) before the week ends. :-) And give again....

Remember, people, here's just some of the stuff YOUR donations can help with:-

1. In Kenya, £2.00 can feed a child orphaned by AIDS for one day.

2. £10.00 can pay for a volunteer to visit an isolated older person in the U.K., so they feel less alone....

3. £250 in Sport Relief will buy 5 sewing machines in Uganda so those in poverty can work.

SCOTT to 70011.

Big donations matter, but every little helps... if you can go without some choccy bars for today, then text in the money saved ...

PS: And don't be going mad at another S. R. topic, because it ends this week, and the more people (for example, guests) view stuff, the more cash goes in!! honk, honk

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Here's a really funny joke ... if the following joke makes you laugh, then text SCOTT to 70011:-

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To get to the other side

Q: Why did the cow cross the road?

Q: Why did the sheep cross the road?

Q: Why did the farmer cross the road?

A: To get his animals back :hahaha:

Hi geeks,

It's the Lord here. How are you? I am looking forward to meeting some of you lot at the annual 'geek world' meet up some time this year!

Just a quick request on behalf of my Sport Relief appeal.

Will you please text 'Scott' to 70011? You know I don't like sport and this week really is hell. Your contributions really will boost morale this week!

Remember texts cost £1 and to ask the bill payer before texting... etc!

Love you,

Scott x

The Lord?

£10.00 can pay for a volunteer to visit an isolated older person in the U.K., so they feel less alone....

I'm confused... volunteers generally, um, DON'T get paid apart from maybe travel costs... :confused:

That's what he always call himself!! It's supposed to be a running joke, I think ?!

like Moyles being the Saviour... wait, does that mean that Moyles is Mills' son? :eek::crazy:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

BTW, This Geek convention by the way would be well advised to be arranged for Scotland - they are going to Edinburgh again this year - thus saving your's truly lots of money in travel expenses. And everyone else can shell out a fortune.

And Yes, Laura would have been better. I wish she was around again :-(

See ya Friday!! :-)

Great to see Scott posting again. Today's mile was seriously difficult - those are some seriously tall buildings there - I wince when I imagine the aches and pains he'll be feeling tomorrow...

Somehow it makes this particular charity event feel even more deserving of a contribution, seeing the amazing lengths our Lord is going to.

1. In Kenya, £2.00 can feed a child orphaned by AIDS for one day.

2. £10.00 can pay for a volunteer to visit an isolated older person in the U.K., so they feel less alone....

3. £250 in Sport Relief will buy 5 sewing machines in Uganda so those in poverty can work.

1. Pound saver menu at Mc Donalds.

2. Not needed.

3. Have they not heard of TK Maxx?

Y4Ar5.png

1. Pound saver menu at Mc Donalds.

2. Not needed.

3. Have they not heard of TK Maxx?

lol, I heard someone doing a readout of the stats/facts earlier where they said the volunteer would be paid for with just one pound, basically switched those 3 around and added something else...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...