Unofficial Mills

The Brits 2010

Lee.

so what did everyone think!!

I thought it was a real good show peter kay was realy funny but liam gallaghers a complete nob for throwing the microphone and the brit award at the crowd.

Also think as much as i realy like florence i think kasabien should of won best album.

Also did anyone see aled and grimmy at tables grimmy at florences table and aled with lilly allen

66612261-c164ea520e3e95b5dadcf99528fef056.4b7b26f0-scaled.jpg

66616047-b73a6365f2ea6ce547dbac4f2c5bb1ed.4b7b2822-scaled.jpg

Was very pleased at Lady Gaga's awards. Well done!! :-) LOVED the outfit.. Off-the-wall madness!!

I am actually wondering if Lily Allen was on something, as she appeared slighly dishevelled and ... er.... not quite with us. Also the silly giggling was annoying me. Had to switch her off.

Go and have your babies, Lily. Do it soon, eh.

I didn't really like Peter Kay as presenter, and am hoping they won't choose him again. A little dull and over-rehearsed.

Robbie Williams !! Loves it!! :-) Nice to see the great and wonderful and everlasting Ms Kylie Minogue !! Go Kylie !!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I hope Peter Kay is never asked back to present The Brits, he was simply not funny at all, I'm afraid. Lots of criticism for him on Twitter too. Found it interesting this morning that Moyles tried to stick up for him, by saying that Earls Court is such a big venue, you can't hear people laughing. Yeah right.

Very happy about Florence and Lily's well deserved awards. I do like Lady Gaga, but don't think she needed 3 of them.

I reckon Calvin Harris should have got the Brit as opposed to Dizzee. He produces some fantastic stuff, and in my opinion helped Dizzee to shoot to fame after years of being in music, but not achieving very much on his own.

Liam Gallagher's behaviour - total git - but I suppose that's to be expected.

Robbie. Well, what can I say. I'm so pleased to see him back on track, and thoroughly enjoyed his medley. Very happy about his award.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Completely awful, car crash TV show. Whoever produced the show should die in a fire because they did such an awful job. The sound of the audience was dreadful, the show kept returning from commercial a second too early and fading out of interviews a second too late (the Prince Harry thing was completely ridiculous for this), and everything seemed far too rushed. It had no idea what it wanted to be, either - it ventured between rock and roll knobs (Liam and his poor man imitation, Kasabian), excited kids (JLS, Dizzee) and your Uncle Knobhead (Peter Kay) who seemed out of place as the master of ceremonies, reeling off all his lazy lines about real first names, local towns and obscure bands from the 80s. Fearne was still as giddy and patronising as always, Geri Halliwell was very Lindsay Lohan, and Courtney Love filled the coked-up alleged-murderer role that every award show has.

The Twitter commentary made it far more fun than it actually was, and that's why it was worth watching.

I'm still not sure why Sam Fox was back in town last night :-/

From 3 am's twitter, what they have to say about Ms Lily Allen:

The offish winner of ‘British Female Solo Artist’ said: "This hasn't changed my plans to quit.

"It's actually been really good as something to work towards for the last six months, knowing I'd be doing this."

"It is the perfect way to say goodbye. I have so much I want to do now with my shop and record label."

Christ alive Lils, ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? No?

We he asked to pass the message on to shut the fup up and find a new career that isn’t talking about how you’re going to give up doing a different career.

Because that is your career now and it is really, deeply, truly, madly bo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oooooooooring"

Were 3 am also drunk when they tweeted, because of all the spelling mistakes??

LOL, David!! Post of the day!!

He's been sending texts (a la Vernon) to girls, and she's still with him!!

Can't stand Cheryl Cole (sorry, Aled!) and all the media hoopla which surrounds her. I can't believe that she would stick by Ashley after he humiliated her twice.

And as for Vernon, Tess might be annoying, but seriously cheating on her - and with a glamour model - is just not on!

Aled's got a sore head.. don't torment him too much today!! ha ha

I can't stand Cheryl either - more because of the sickly sweetness!! When you see pictures of her from years ago, and pix from today, you realise just what money & styling can do!!

'New' magazine are saying that Tess is planning to stand by Vernon, but she can't believe he's done this to her. They also had a psychologist who is saying that Vernon may be feeling pushed out because of the new baby!!

Any excuse is OK to cheat then?? :-/

I meant cheating as in sleeping with someone else, and you know it.

Er.... I actually didn't know it.

I disagree though, cheating is cheating.... If you're texting, then you're thinking about what the reality would have been like.

He's lucky he's got Tess..... Personally, I would have wound up behind bars for the night!! :P

Yeah, Peter Kay kinda sucked, and i didn't see Aled but i saw Grimmy!!! Lol! He was supposed to be ill! :( But yeah. And i loved GaGa!! Her performance was immense! Best of th night in my oppinion...

Everyone was slagging Peter Kay off, then as soon as he called Liam Gallagher a 'knob head' everybody suddenly had new found respect him. A bit anoying, but at least everybody liked him in the end.

Also, I'm not defending Cheryl Cole, but it was pretty obvious that the music broadcast was out of sync, not her miming, because the dancers weren't hitting the beats either. I don't want get into a big thing about it, but people are too soon to critise others I think. Anyone else think she looked a bit like Michael Jackson?

I enjoyed most of the show though, I wish it was on ITV2 today!

Peter looked out of his depth & seemed to be wondering what he was doing there.

Ms Cole was crap as usually with her Janet Jackson & then Michael Jackson impersonation, i dunno why she bothered because she couldn't even mime in time, if she felt so bad about her marriage she wouldn't have mimed to 'fight for your love' (what ever the song is called) & she would have not turned up at all, it was just to get peoples sympathy.

Brits was as bad as it always is, ITV dunno why i expected anything different.

it was worse than the Sam Fox & Mick Fleetwood one :giggle:

glad Lily Allen won though & Fearne looked nice :) not sure why all the Dj's from R1 were there though.

:)