Unofficial Mills

where is Scott :(

E*F*4L

Dev mustn't have impressed them during his last 'attempt' at the drive slot. Thank god Sara's on!

When he was last on drive, Sara was in for Fearne. Coxy used to cover a lot for Scott before the days of Greg as well so I think she's always been first choice. You can bet it will be Dev when Sara's off having a baby though personally I'd rather see Reggie, or Nihal, or Vernon.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

:grrr::grrr::grrr:Well then in that case I'm joining the Mutiny...didn't he have a holiday during the Holidays? He never told us where he was going ( and never says who with)...hmmmm....It's just not right....what am I going to do???? I'm now so depressed:(:crying::crying:

he entitled to a holiday like everyone else.

on the grid.

Why would it change to Coxy though? This is a Scott fansite and I wouldn't personally join a Coxy one. Nothing against her but just don't like listening to her shows.

Just because Scott is on hols doesn't mean we should desert him unless it's for Chappers :D

oh i know that, but i thought that it would be nice for a change for when Scott is away, the site will be representative of the show, maybe get a couple more mentions & just why not change it ?

it won't be for very long, & the banner does look a bit :| now, maybe just put Sara next to Scott & just change the name in the banner to un-official Coxy.

it will always be un-official Mills but while he is away we are talking about Sara so i would have thought it would be ok.

i didn't expect some big debate about it leave it as it is, i ain't that bothered just as i said it would be something different :)

:)