Unofficial Mills

It's only bley Christmas on UM!

Ratscallion

Look up, we've gone all Christmassy!

Loving the snow and, by the the looks of it, all of the icons throughout the site (even the small icons in the Control Panel) have got a Christmas theme to them.

Very well done to Jono (regardless of whether it was you, someone else who helped you, or a theme off've the Interwebs)!

Even those 4 very special people in the banner at the top have gone Christmassy: Scott has donned a red scarf; Chappers has turned into a reindeer; the one that doesn't speak has got white hair (whether this is a film reference or not, I don't know :confused:); and Beccy has turned into an elf. Not to mention the snowflakes on the background.

Oh and the snow! Look carefully, there's snow falling to the bottom of the screen. I've analysed this (being the super-geek I am) and seen it's a javascript-script (chances are no one cares about this :P)... Very nice and clever indeed!

Merry Christmas, Unofficial Mills!

samozzy.png

Even those 4 very special people in the banner at the top have gone Christmassy: Scott has donned a red scarf; Chappers has turned into a reindeer; the one that doesn't speak has got white hair (whether this is a film reference or not, I don't know :confused:); and Beccy has turned into an elf. Not to mention the snowflakes on the background.

Merry Christmas, Unofficial Mills!

Well originally he had a white beard as well so he could be Santa, but no one liked it so I gave him a shave.

Attunement.png

Well originally he had a white beard as well so he could be Santa, but no one liked it so I gave him a shave.

Oh right, so you did that?? Very well done! Maybe a Christmas hat might look nice, no one else has it... (even if you can only see the bottom of it, like Beccy's)

samozzy.png