1. 1. Which soap is your favourite?

• Coronation Street
    • Doctors
    • EastEnders
    • Emmerdale
    • Hollyoaks
    • Home & Away
    • Neighbours

Oo i watch Hollyoaks, i missed it for a bit so im a bit confused as to whether Craig is straight or gay.

So am I and I watch it every night!! Did you see it a couple of nights ago when Craig walked out of his exam? He has been looking a bit jealous of John-Paul and Spike for a while now then went round to John-Paul's, cried a bit then ended up in bed with him. Then got up called him a f*ggot then left! Nice!

Wonder who he'll end up with?

glitzy.jpg

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so but then I'm not sure? The last couple of nights have been quite compulsive viewing! Do you watch it?

Nah I only watched it for the gay kissage. Not very impressive either.

So am I and I watch it every night!! Did you see it a couple of nights ago when Craig walked out of his exam? He has been looking a bit jealous of John-Paul and Spike for a while now then went round to John-Paul's, cried a bit then ended up in bed with him. Then got up called him a f*ggot then left! Nice!

Wonder who he'll end up with?

Nah i dont watch t religiously. I only see it every so often because my sister watches it, and ive been quite sucked in by this storyline! I hope craig ends up with John Paul, cos i dont like this Spike fella.

I don't like that the Ian/Phil feud is coming to an end; perhaps it had run its course and people were fed-up of it, but it was a source of humour and that is one thing in particular EastEnders lacks.

I guess it adds further fuel to speculation that Ian is going to be killed-off later this year. I hope he isn't though, meh.

I saw on the front of Inside Soap in the shop that both Peter & Ben died? Is that right?

Ben didn't die but there's some uncertainty over the fate of Peter; his twin sister Lucy 'sensed' something had happened in a rather bizarre, un-EastEnders sci-fi-esque moment.

• 2 weeks later...

He was the local GP from when the show started up until a few years ago when his character retired. No idea why he'll be re-appearing, but it has something to do with Dot

I don't normally respond to an episode of EastEnders with praise, but Fridays episode was rather brilliant. The Deano/Stacey affair had a comical element to it (more amusing than the flirtations between Sean and Carly) and Bradley's realization he still loves Stacey (whilst seeming a bit convenient given she is shagging his dad) was rather touching.

It was also really nice to see Dr. Legg again. The revelation he had helped Dot with a backstreet abortion was rather numbing though.

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, never liked Hollyoaks, I experience enough teen angst as it is without needing to see it played out in front of me in soap form. Is this Claire the one that got pushed off a balcony or something?

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...