Unofficial Mills

Hey Everyone

Mary

Heya! Just a cheeky line to check how you all are and also to ask all of you to do me a favour! My solo page on myspace is on a mission to gst some friends...could you guys do me a massive favour and just take two secs to add me....I would really appreciate it!

Also keep a listen out for my radio show this year at www.bay-radio.co.uk with Team Prideless.

So yeah, check out my page and send me an add! www.myspace.com/marysayersmusic :D

Heya! Just a cheeky line to check how you all are and also to ask all of you to do me a favour! My solo page on myspace is on a mission to gst some friends...could you guys do me a massive favour and just take two secs to add me....I would really appreciate it!

Also keep a listen out for my radio show this year at www.bay-radio.co.uk with Team Prideless.

So yeah, check out my page and send me an add! www.myspace.com/marysayersmusic :D

bacefook is the way forward fox mary!

bebo is full of chavs and all you get on myspace is those bands trying to add you who you don't know...

good to hear from you anyway xx £>

on the grid.