Unofficial Mills

September 14th to September 18th 2009

Jono

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, Mr Countdown man is a busy boy today. "There's only three hours until the start of the weekend". Poor Pete Tong, they never did that for him.

Oooh, what's that...3 hours til start of the weekend... doesn't make much sense that jingle, methinks...

'Cos Annie Mac will now be the start of the weekend at 7pm.

I don't know about you but I was always getting shakey after school.

Now, baby, I'll get shakey for my favourite day of the week.

This song reminds me of some sort of television theme tune music. No doubt it is. But it's very cheesy. I wonder if this finishes with olé?

Jesus. How many more countdowns we got going on here. Three hours till the weekend, five hours till Coldplay, four until Derren Brown hyponotises us so we get stuck on our sofas?

Wouldn't it be a great time to go on the rob in people's houses if Derren is literally going to get us stuck to our sofas?

Rehearsing? Is this another pre-recorded show like The Lottery? Surely it doesn't take much effort to announce a few things off teletext? Or is he such a diva he wants the lighting and microphones correct?

Chappers is just like Derren Brown if he knows the scores already.;)

:shock:

I guess he has to get it right. Gabby Logan is the queen of predicting it, so he needs a bit of extra help.

Ooh is this another Jaguar Skills rip-off mix? I LOVE them. Possibly my favourite part of Friday.