Unofficial Mills

24th August to 28th August 2009

Jono

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got a C for my performance 'Of Mice and Men' and a B overall for GCSE Drama. So if Scott gets equivalent or better than a C for his performance I will not be impressed. I put on a fake lisp and everything. And I wore a cowboy hat.

Well I got a C for my performance 'Of Mice and Men' and a B overall for GCSE Drama. So if Scott gets equivalent or better than a C for his performance I will not be impressed. I put on a fake lisp and everything. And I wore a cowboy hat.

What character did you play? I can clearly imagine you as Lenny :D

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I think if we'd gone with the Fawlty Towers sketch we'd done at the end of the first year we'd have had much more fun. It may have gone on for 30 minutes longer than it should have and may have been unrehearsed but that was the most enjoyable drama play I'd done!

I love that my sister had a spider on the bed so she chose to get the hoover out to remove it. Cruel.

I would have done the same. If they're on the wall I smash them with my shoe, but when they're on the bed, I think it's too soft to use a shoe. The hoover is perfect for that :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot