Unofficial Mills

24th August to 28th August 2009

Jono

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the music surgery at 9pm tonight with Huw. He's got Frank Turner on there and Nihal is popping in. I'm not planning to be a musician but it sounds like a good show.

Haha, no I agree with Beccy. "Have a nice life!" is something I associate with someone who shouts at you when they plan on never seeing you again.

It also sounds a bit sarcastic!

Might as well have put TTYN in it.

I thought Beccy's Classifieds - Home Edition was the selling of houses. It was before. Most of the stuff in Beccy's Classifieds actually is home stuff so there's no need for the extra bit. Beccy's Classifieds - Beccy Edition would be better ;)

"GOOD LUCK LIVING WITH EACH OTHER, HAVE A GOOD LIFE (LOL)"

"Scott Mills, Radio 1, Lottery, Hole In The Wall, Living with the Hoff, and many student gigs."

I thought Beccy's Classifieds - Home Edition was the selling of houses. It was before. Most of the stuff in Beccy's Classifieds actually is home stuff so there's no need for the extra bit. Beccy's Classifieds - Beccy Edition would be better ;)

"Actual Beccys Actual Classifieds"

Sexy tramp or even spicy tramp would have been a better title. But clearly sexy bitch worked for them.

Melvin Benn organises Reading and Leeds? I thought he was just the god father of Latitude festival. What a player.

Mr Hudson is in the MOBOs? Someone needs to tell them an important fact...

It just sounds like he's autographed the card. "Have a nice life! Scott Mills, Radio 1". Sounds like something he'd probably send to me if I was about to get married, not an actual friend.

'have a nice life together!' i think is what he was meaning to say. together instantly makes it sound nicer and less like a threat.

Could've sworn Chappers almost giggled when pronouncing some Sri Lankan cricketer's name a moment ago. He was definitely smirking. Dunno the poor chap's real name, but it's pronouced 'Dick Ahoy'.

Hope he has to talk about him again at 4.30 with Scott and Beccy sniggering in the background.

Yes, I am immature. And?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

People seem to be a bit confused on Twitter. I think they assume when Scott says he's done a Drama GCSE they think they meant 40 years ago when he was at school, and not actually in the past few months. They're clearly not die hard listeners.