Unofficial Mills

I had a dream about SMTM

Rob

Last night I had lush dream where I saw the musical. My Dad told me to take his car and drive it to Edinburgh but I had troubles lifting the handbreak as it was for some reason heavier than the one I'm used to using. Anyway eventually I manage to drive there and watch the musical. My first feeling when I woke up was frustration as I didn't know the ending to the musical despite just watching it. The I realized I was in fact at home in bed. Is it wrong I dream about breaking the law to get to Scott? Have I finally crossed the line? (If you didn't think I'd already crossed it anyway).

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Last night I had lush dream where I saw the musical. My Dad told me to take his car and drive it to Edinburgh but I had troubles lifting the handbreak as it was for some reason heavier than the one I'm used to using. Anyway eventually I manage to drive there and watch the musical. My first feeling when I woke up was frustration as I didn't know the ending to the musical despite just watching it. The I realized I was in fact at home in bed. Is it wrong I dream about breaking the law to get to Scott? Have I finally crossed the line? (If you didn't think I'd already crossed it anyway).

It's obviously all just come out from your subconscious wish to go to the Musical.

I fail to see the bit where you broke the law though? :|

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Oh no. I had another Scott dream. I went round to my friend Dan's house and he was getting ready to go to a wedding. For some reason Scott and Beccy were round and we all sat on the sofa waiting for Dan's parents to get ready. Dan kept asking his mum who was in another room what the present in a plastic bag in front of us was but his mum wouldn't tell him and was getting rather annoyed (would happen IRL). For some reason Beccy decided to open the bag and have a look at which point Dan's mum storms in and give Beccy a right telling off! So after she's done I asked Dan if he had any paper so I could get both their autographs but he hasn't! I was having a rant at him when Scott butts in saying it's fine and signs a piece of kitchen roll. Then I go into the room where Beccy is on the sofa sulking from her telling off to get her autograph. The dream ended with me telling Beccy how glad I am her and Scott are nice otherwise it would have ruined my life. Odd times...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear. I've had another. This time Scott had set up a "Meet Scott Mills" sort of thing in my local swimming baths changing room (of all places...). He had took one of the cubicals and set up a little desk. There were only about 5 people there and they didn't actually turn up to meet Scott, they were going swimming. I had no idea Scott would be there but he was so I thought I'd say hi. I walked up to him and said "Scott Mills guru" and he looked at me and said the same while grinning. I shoot his hand and said "Oh they feel like the Hoff's". For some reason, my dream counterpart was familiar with the texture of the Hoff's hands. Scott said "Why yes, I suppose they do." Bizarrely, they felt a bit like sandpaper. During these Scott dreams I seem to have the aim of getting his autograph and it looks like that's the reason Scott had a desk in a changing room cubical in the first place so I asked him for one and he gave me one. Then I woke up :(