Unofficial Mills

Odd Stuff To Have Stolen!!

Viv

Some of my friends have stolen some weird things while drunk. My friend went into the Halls she used to live in when she was in first year and found that the person living in the room she used to live in had left the door unlocked, so she went in and stole a t-shirt belonging to the guy. I only found out about this recently, it's a pretty bad thing to do.

People used to steal all kinds of weird things when we were in Halls - signs, fire extinguishers, shoes... anything they could.

The documents the agency sent us about leaving our house went into a lot of detail about how to leave the house "Clear cellars and gardens of all bikes, rubbish and traffic cones." - they know students all too well.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I just love kleptomania

LOL. This is a common occurance in museums and such places, only to be suppressed by a polite discreet cough from an elderly security guard---The bane of my life as a school-boy putting to a halt to my activities to expand my antique firearms collection!! :)

The much-lamented WOOLIES was a delightful place to witness random Kleptomanic activities, Littlewoods is a close 2nd choice. I find garden gnome napping quite amusing too. :)

Hacer a los demás lo hacen otros de vosotros, Sólo ser feliz :)