Jono

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A close friend, then? lol

Sorry Viv, geeks don't work like that. You can keep trying though :)

Hmm that Dear Scott link felt very long compared to usual.

Argh, Scott's off on Monday. It means we can't have his compulsary game of 'all the people in Glastonbury car park beep your horns'.

One good thing is no OWO's.... unfortunately, these will be replaced by Greg's "Flash Flash"... can't win really!!

Woe is life.

Wow, so we've got to tune in tomorrow to see if Jo Whiley can make her way around a festival. Is Jo that diva-ish that they think she won't manage to navigate herself around Glastonbury? That's what I can conclude from that advert ;)

Still can't work out whether I'm a sucker or just a nice person for paying for someone to come to Latitude with me. I'd just rather pay for someone's ticket than spend five days with someone who doesn't want to be there.

OMG! I so remember Baby Wee Wee. Somewhat of a school phenomenon on the scale of the Frostie's Kid.

Oh they're recent? In which case that might be too much of a compliment for Scott saying they were his toys :P

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZW_k05mntE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZW_k05mntE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love the fact it's around £39.99. Jeesh.

Oh they're recent? In which case that might be too much of a compliment for Scott saying they were his toys :P

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZW_k05mntE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

I love the fact it's around £39.99. Jeesh.

Oh dear, thats just wrong!

That screening story is quite shocking.

Brilliant. New nifty armour for the army now we're pulling out of Iraq :rolleyes:

Also Scott knows he's a technophobe when Annie Nightingale makes it on to Twitter.