Unofficial Mills

I thought I'd share

Nikki

Whilst looking through my sent E mails I came across this one that was sent to Scott by my nine year old daughter. She is still unaware that I have found it but I thought I'd share it with you.

Hello Scott, I am mailing you to tell you that I am a bit cross with you :( You see my mummy listens to your thing on the radio everyday on the computer because we don't live in England and it means that I miss out on computer time :( Can you tell mummy that you are only doing your radio thing on a Monday and tuesday so I can go on the computer instead? :) Sorry if that sounds like I am being rude but I like to go on my supermodel website and mummy is always on jeep world when you are on. I do think you are a bit funny sometimes I asked mummy if you were a kid because you sound a bit like a kid. Mummy says you are the same age as her and that is very old. You act like the boys in my class they are 9. I don't think mummy is telling the hole truth. I do have to say thankyou to you because you talked about playing the harp and i found out what a harp was and chosed it at music school, I think it costs alot because mummy says if she ever bumps into you she will give you what for she is scary when she is cross. She is a nice mummy really she tells people off if they aren't being nice. I think I might have seen you on the telly so maybe you aren't a little kid just a big one Once when my nanny and aunty and uncle came to visit we were watching the programme where you have to fit through the wall in a funny shape and I think you were on it nanny was laughing at you in the silver suit and the others were laughing to, but mummy told them all not to be horrible and that you used to be a lot fatter . My mummy thinks you are lovely. Any way i have much better things to do than write to the boy whos fault it is that I can't go on the computer after dinner.

Chloe aged 9 and 7 months.

Aw this is priceless. Your poor deprived daughter! What kind of a mother are you? Hehe. ;)

Was thinking of tweeting it to La Clugston, but don't really think she has much say in Dear Scott.

I'm not particularly into Jeeps incidentally.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Aww that is sooooo sweet! I agree with the others tho, how could that not have made "Dear Scott"?

[blonde moment] Was thinking it was a bit strange that you were on "Jeep World" while listening to Scott! Literally just this second worked out she meant here! [/blonde moment]

Oh dear!

glitzy.jpg

Guest CancerForTheCure

That's the cutest thing ever. Poor girl, the supermodel website sounds much more interesting than Jeep World! At least we can now say Scott's show is rather educational (occasionally), teaching kids about harps :)

Cheeky ass Mills.:evil: Got a good mind to let Chloe ring him next week. She hasn't heard the show yet as we were swimming, think she'll be even more cross that he had it read out. Maybe she could just speak Dutch to him hmmm now there's a plan.;)