Unofficial Mills

1st June to 5th June 2009

Jono

I wonder how many more times Edith is going to mention her holiday or sunshine! Welcome along... welcome to the Your Views thread.

I get the feeling it's going to be very quiet today what will all this sunshine. But we'll give it a go. Hello geeeks!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! Exam season is well underway for me now. I quotes Chappers in my cultural discussion!

What was there to quote from him? I didn't realise you got more marks for quoting just anyone. I'd have quoted Bart Simpson or someone in my American Studies exam :(

They couldn't have found anyone less like the Radio 1 voiceovers to do the Grimmy stuff could they? She sticks out like a sore thumb!

What was there to quote from him? I didn't realise you got more marks for quoting just anyone. I'd have quoted Bart Simpson or someone in my American Studies exam :(

Remember that trailer they did for the Culture Show? He said something sweeping about culture so I used that to illustrate people misunderstanding the meaning of it. I was going to quote Scott but he was really vague, I probably would have lost marks.

Remember that trailer they did for the Culture Show? He said something sweeping about culture so I used that to illustrate people misunderstanding the meaning of it. I was going to quote Scott but he was really vague, I probably would have lost marks.

Ah that makes sense. Amazin'.

Hmm, I'm not so sure I want to hear an out-of-breath Scott on my radio. Particularly not on tea time either!

Oh dear. I managed to accidentally send a billion texts to the taxi firm a few weeks back. Wouldn't have minded if it was a mobile but texting a landline is a major fail!

omg I love the BT(I think its BT) lady almost as much as the PR4L

She's cheap and easy it seems.

I'll be surprised if the poor woman actually saw BGT if she was getting confused with those calls! Nothing worse than getting phone calls in a crucial point of television like that!

Paloma Faith is on the Radio 1 homepage at the moment. She looks a bit weird. She was on with Grimmy and Annie.

When Beccy sent her e-mail last week it was pretty much all 'hahaha'. The poor BT lady seems much more at ease with a laugh out loud. The computer would probably fizzle if she kept texting 'hahaha' to people.

It is indeed- absolutely boiling too :) Not a cloud in the sky :) What about you Jono off of Norfolk?

Boiling too. But I figured I'd come in to listen to the show or I'll forget my sun cream and burn!