Unofficial Mills

Is Scott married?

Guest joshtheposh

Guest joshtheposh

Something is bugging me about this. It's really weird because I noticed that he has a few rings. One on his Right Ring Finger (The one next to the pinky) and if I'm correct it means that persons married? I don't know if this has relevence but he also has a ring on his left middle finger. Confuzzling :confused:

Guest joshtheposh

Well I may be a fan but (no offence to those who do this) i'm not like Wikapedi-ing him. Well, I only started listening in '07. Not in '01 or whenever it was 'revealed'

Guest joshtheposh
I once didn't know either, so don't worry about it!! He doesn't go on the way Aled does after all (no offence). Such a pity though - *sighs* :*

:?::?: What do you mean about the way Aled does? (Yes I know Aled is gay) :?::?:

• 2 years later...
wow you must spend a LOT of time digging for old threads, does your mining lamp need new batteries yet? :hahaha:

Yeah, have you got any AAs? :P

Just found this one when I was trying to get that Twitter thing, it was down at the bottom.

I've got a day off tommorow, so I might just try and find the oldest ones I can.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.