Unofficial Mills

Arctic Monkeys

Jono

That's the 1...Thanks it was bugging the hell out of me :-)

Yeah was just listening to it, liked it but favourites at I Bet... When The Sun Goes Down, A Certain Romance and Fake Tales Of San Fransisco (Haven't really listened to any others)

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love Linkin Parks Numb!!

lol emma i like how we predict each others reactions :-)

It's because it's (nearly) one mind, except where boys, music and clothes etc are concerned. So basically nothing like one mind at all :D

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Guest staghead

Har, I got a slap on the wrists from my boss today for doing a feature throughout my show, playing a few tracks for the monkeys album.

But once he was the huge response I got from it, all was forgiven :D

Go Monkeys :D

In a list of greatest British albums to date, Arctic Monkeys have done better than the Beatles !!!

The debut record :"Whatever People Say I am, That's What I'm Not" has come fifth on the list!! The great Beatles album "Revolver" has come in ninth!!

This is according to music magazine NME.

:biggrin:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Perhaps, though, it isn't so bad. The Beatles were the true masters of popular music and for an album produced 40 years ago to come 9th out of so many made since, is somewhat remarkable in itself and recognition rightly deserved from people of my age that The Beatles were truely great.

Guest staghead

Its just a publicity stunt from NME to show their 'love' for the band. Stone Roses self titled album only came first in their poll because the monkeys told them it that they're their favourite band.

Most polls rightfully have Radiohead as number 1 album. Their poll wasn't representable really, the majority of the albums were recent and albums which in most 'best album polls' would never rank in the top 100.

No bands like Nirvana, The Kinks etc included either

Very much a case of NME rewriting history to suit what they think their listeners want to hear.