Unofficial Mills

Arctic Monkeys

Jono

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bands come and go. That type of music isn't really consistant. I know people who love a band then when they get a bit popular they leave them. And the way they go on about them when they like them. You would think that they would like them forever...

on the grid.

Bands come and go. That type of music isn't really consistant. I know people who love a band then when they get a bit popular they leave them. And the way they go on about them when they like them. You would think that they would like them forever...

Yeah but a lot of steryotypical emo kids are like that, it's the issue of bands getting bigger and having a wider fan base. Also people music tastes change, mine is totally different to how it was 2 years ago.

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Artic monekeys are awesum, ppl who arnt into that music will like them then leave them but people who like them (ME) will like them all they thru!! ive downlaoded most of there songs and they are all mint!!

You're supposed to buy them!

The first single was shat but the new one is good, the bit when it kicks in is fantastic. I don't like the singers stupid accent though.

I love his accent. When he introduces I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor (in the video) I think he sounds so cool!

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Guest staghead

Such a cool band, I've been on their forum for over 2 years now :-o

Sure has flown by. I remember seeing them at the Boardwalk in Sheffield, one of their first big gigs and they were brilliant.

The new album is good, I got my press copy through recently and It is excellent, the new versions of the demo's are so much better.

Wish them all the best.

Go Arctic Monkeys!