Unofficial Mills

Flo Rida (ahem!!)

Viv

Scott calls him "Flo" (how brazen!)

What did you all think of yesterday's guest? I found him really dull, and Westwood showing up in the middle of it all somehow made it even WORSE.

Flo Rida took part in OWO, but was boring during that as well. I understand Scott was promised "lots of fun" with this guest, but he certainly didn't deliver. I was glad when he left.

No need to hurry back, eh?! 1/10 from moi!!

PS: The rest of Scott's show was very good yesterday, and I did enjoy the random giggling by Scott & Zane Lowe. :D:D

PPS: Please observe this is a vicious topic for a change, because people keep telling me privately & on the forum that I sound like I'm doing press releases all the time! Observe the difference, people!!!! Mitch3LL will love this!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Turned up to help!! Christ, nothing would have bloody helped. Personally, I didn't find him better when Westwood was there at all.

The giggling was cool. I can record radio shows with my new phone, so I recorded the giggling to make me laugh on a bad day!!

You know, I didn't actually know Flo Rida = Florida!! I only learned that recently from R1.

How is a hydraulic desk a code? Am I missing something?

I don't take to Westwood at all, never have done. One of my least favourite DJ's. :-0 Certainly wouldn't give him ma phone number, I'll tell you that. Can you imagine that voice on the other end of the 'phone. Jesus.

Flo Rida wasn't a very good guest, because he either didn't know what to make of the situation, or he was keeping his kind of keeping his cool image up. It is a bit of a shame they didn't do the Flo Rida spinning around thing, as it would have been hilarious:)

Yeah. I couldn't quite work out what was wrong. Either it was desperation to maintain an image, or would he have been better if he was really familiar with Scott & team. Or is he just one of those people that are just not entertaining when you get them away from performing in front of lots of people? who knows.

Some instinct tells me that "Flo Rida spinning around" thing would not have been appreciated, had it been attempted.

Yeah. I couldn't quite work out what was wrong. Either it was desperation to maintain an image, or would he have been better if he was really familiar with Scott & team. Or is he just one of those people that are just not entertaining when you get them away from performing in front of lots of people? who knows.

Some instinct tells me that "Flo Rida spinning around" thing would not have been appreciated, had it been attempted.

Yeah, I agree that it might have been a combination of those points. I don't think it was that he didn't want to participate, but that he didn't really feel comfortable around the team, and of course Westwood, who did talk most of the time.

I think he wanted to maintain his cool image for his homies. Wonder if Scott or one of the team asked Westwood to come in? Really wouldn't surprise me, i would have if I was Scott. At least Westwood filled in all the gaps that Flo Rider didn't speak in.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

He was definitely an awkward guest. Personally, I think that bringing outsiders (ie, those who aren't familiar with the game) in to play OWO kind of detracts from the fun of the game. I'm sure Flo (haha) had good intentions, it just wasn't something he was familiar with.

Oh, and Viv, it also took me a tad too long to realize that Flo Rida = Florida. Which is especially embarrassing, as I'm from Florida. :*