Unofficial Mills

13th April to 17th April 2009

Jono

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks rather fun. The advertising slogans do sound decidedly dodgy though...

PS. Much as I love Greg, I actually prefer Huw's delivery of the Classifieds. His accent makes them sound more sinister somehow.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ran out of people to get to register for tickets for me for the Big Weekend :(

Westwood is driving to Nottingham according to Twitter:

Talking on the phone keep drifting into unconsiousness. This heat is sending me asleep.
Had to stop - Marks & Spencers at a sevice station is a great look

What is up with 5p for a plastic bag. No - give me a bag for life. I'm a balla last of the big money spenders
They don't give you no plastic forks or spoons. I gotta eat this shit with my hands? Put the windows up I'm gonna back to sleep. Forget M&S

:D

I got 6 people taking me so far :)

I still want tickets, Scott, if you're reading ;)

Hmmm... sounds like those 'waiting for a star to fall' mixes off of Record of the Week two or so years ago.

I have to say The Enemy never seem to be able to sound modest. They always sound rather pretentious. I really went off their music after it sounded much of the same on their last album but this new one is rather good. Still don't like their personalities though.

I understand Chappers fear of the overcrowded shop too. If I go in one and it's like that I immediately walk striaght back out knowing that i'll get something wrong. Much better to go back at a quieter time!

Well it was much quieter on here today! I was out at the dentist and the horsey so couldn't be on :( But watching Man Utd now :D

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson