Unofficial Mills

13th April to 17th April 2009

Jono

Come to this thread each afternoon from 4pm for live discussion during the show or leave a comment afterwards to let us know your views. Posts may be moderated in order to keep things moving smoothly. Please refrain from text speak.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming Up;

OWO-gate continues;

TOTDS returns!

And Beccy Goes.

Also the Outdoor Stage lineup for the Big Weekend is announced with special guest Vernon Kay.

Oh yeah... gnome updates continue... will their family have expanded, and who is planting them. (or maybe the female is attracting them with her pheregnomes)- that really is my last pun

etheridge_tom.png

Hmmm...

Can't believe Moyles was slagging off last week's Record of the Week this morning. Shocking behaviour.

Ah, it's good to see the show was left in good hands yesterday. He seems to have even adopted the style of Scott. Not only did the Freeview say something like "Alright treacle, it's Westwood here" but he also seems to have mastered incompetence when it comes to day-to-day tasks. He's still on about shrinking curtains on Twitter!

"Got in late last nite. Nicked a bottle of milk from the building next store. The top came off & spilt all over my best jacket. Bloody karma!"

"I washed the curtains & they've all shrunk - they've gone narrow & short. They don't even cover the windows!"

"I now need 3 curtains per window. I've run out of curtains for the front room. That's messed up."

That's the curse of Scott Mills more like ;)

I don't know what's going on. I last tuned in hearing him bigging up his bosses.

Radio 1 was a slight mess yesterday. Even more confusing was the Rob Da Bank show before Zane which was clearly a pre-record wishing everyone Happy Christmas!