Unofficial Mills

13th April to 17th April 2009

Jono

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Scott should check out the check list for the Swindon Big Weekend dance party. Apparently John Stapleton is doing a set. I'd love to see that. I wonder if he'll take his GMTV pals? Kate Garraway could do some beat boxing.

A bin man just shouted goood mornin' at my girlfriend. Is that term still on? She's confused, and don't think she appreciated the sentiment.

A bin man just shouted goood mornin' at my girlfriend. Is that term still on? She's confused, and don't think she appreciated the sentiment.

Was it a 'Gooooood mornin' style comment? By the way you describe it, I can't imagine it was a casual greeting?

Stuck on the bus. Forgot this is how real singers perform Beat It.

Was it a 'Gooooood mornin' style comment? By the way you describe it, I can't imagine it was a casual greeting?

Yeah wasn't really your average 'morning' shout.

This sounds SO good.

Think everyone is in the glorious sunshine.

Get the brass band ready in the live lounge.

I'm with them on the packed food shops like that. I don't like ordering rounds for the same reason. I'm starting to understand Chappers' problems now.

I can totally relate to this sandwich shop panic. I get it in coffee places too. There's just too much choice. I simply want a white coffee with one sugar, but get mesmerised by staring at all the options...

Approve of the brassing up!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.