• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

6th April to 10th April 2009

I've become a big fan of Spaceman recently I have to say, Jonathan.

It's John, Jono and Jonathan tonight. Jonny galore ;)

Goodness this is fast, but I like it.

How much mileage do you reckon they're gonna get out of Something for the Weekend?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Not too much I don't think. Some of it was visual. E.g - drinking the cocktail. I think Amanda had the hots for Scott though.

Did anyone hear the Live Lounge this morning with Franz Ferdinand? There cover of Britney's Womaniser was fantastic. Well worth a listen!

I'd like to hear that. I hope Scott chooses it over the original. He should do - he loves a bit of Britney.

I've become a big fan of Spaceman recently I have to say, Jonathan.

It's John, Jono and Jonathan tonight. Jonny galore ;)

I absolutely love Spaceman: and play it waay tooo much on Rock Band.

There's a joke to be made about there being a lot of Jonny's here, but I'd look like a dick if I made the obvious joke.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

I'd like to hear that. I hope Scott chooses it over the original. He should do - he loves a bit of Britney.

Only problem is, edith played it earlier. Could be a possibility after 6pm.... ;)

take control

Eek. Glad I don't have an iPhone now. Think I'll stick with my Sony Ericsson. The back on my phone is a bit chipped but I can buy a new one.

I had a pager! It was really funny. Problem is you have to call people and speak to a human! I didn't realise it was humans :( I put the phone down as I was scared. Also they have to work like on Christmas Day and stuff.

Spaceman is on Rock Band? Now I really do have to get that game, why does it have to be so expensive!

Price of Rock Band came down recently I believe. Spaceman is DLC for it. There's also 2 other Killers songs, Mr Brightside and another one that I forget.

Also, Don't Stop Believing was released this week. Yeeeess.

Hmmm. We're now into mix territory of La Roux. She has to be playing the Big Weekend, they're going big with her. Not such a fan of this to be honest.

There's also 2 other Killers songs, Mr Brightside and another one that I forget.

When You Were Young is on it! I'm well bad at drums!

Loving Westwood's tache and NHS specs in that pic!

caitlynmac.png

I actually just burrst out laughing at the Westwood pic.

The problems with things like iPhones is they're just not as durable: we started shooting a Nokia with arrows to try and break it. We dented the battery, but it still worked.

Not too much a fan of this version.